Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Putting off Differential Diagnosis....



Yeah, sitting in a coffee shop, trying to study some stupid crap, but instead I get the urge to procrastinate (my special mutant ability) and put up a post....

So far, fall semester sucks a55.  I truely cannot wait till all this school is done and I have some kind of normal weekend life and social life.  I told the first year class that classic NAVY SEALs line... "Look to your left, look to your right... One of these people will not be here next semester."
I think I made them mad.  I don't think I'm their favorite upperclassman.
Hey, I'm just keeping it real.

Anyway, did I mention SOCOM?  No?  Then you better pull up your damn boot straps and get to fragging, mister, cuz it's coming in 2 weeks.  I've been playing the beta version, and I'm not having a good time. Glitches, mysterious boots from game, trouble connecting, borken interfaces...

(time out... hot chick just walked in....)

Where was I?  Yeah, socom is good, but it's got alot of flaws still, and needs work.  I, as well as alot of other people, are hoping that it all gets fixed, and we can all log on and get our frag on with little trouble...

That's all for now, gotta get back to reading this damn textbook and try to retain some information....

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home